Creating a personalized nursery gallery wall can be both fun and rewarding! Here are our best tips to help you make the most of your newborn photos:
- Consider incorporating other decorative elements such as wall decals, letters, or even a mobile to add some depth and interest to your gallery wall.
- If you're struggling with choosing a color scheme or theme, try using your baby's nursery decor as inspiration. You can even choose a specific color from a piece of furniture or bedding and use it as a jumping-off point.
- During your gallery reveal, we are going to select orientation of your portraits and curate a collection that will best fit the space(s) you are displaying your wall art. Before mounting your framed art or canvas, consider using painters tape to "outline" where they will go on the wall. This makes measuring and hanging a breeze!
- Don't be afraid to mix and match frames and sizes to create a dynamic and visually interesting display. You can also mix frames and canvas for an eclectic look!
- Lastly, make sure to hang your photos at eye level so that they can be appreciated by both you and your little one. And don't forget to step back and admire your handiwork once it's complete!