welcome to the crystal coast!
Vacationing on Emerald Isle is a magical experience. As Crystal Coast natives, we love all that the coast has to offer: eateries, breweries, the scenic Bogue Inlet pier, and small surf shops galore. When preparing for your family beach photography, consider these tips:
- The time of day to capture your photos is either early in the day (sunrise) or late in the evening (sunset). We prefer BLUE HOUR for these stunning sunset tones that you see throughout our work.
- Coordinate your outfits! Please do not wear all white to your session. It's best to avoid tiny intricate patterns like pinstripes and large, busy patterns. We recommend COOL tones (grey, blues, sea greens) to our clients.
- Consider bringing props such as beach toys or a blanket. It creates visual interest and keeps the kids engaged. Please keep in mind that most areas along the Crystal Coast have dune restrictions!
- Location! We are happy to come directly to your beach rental to make it easy for you and the family or we can suggest a public access point with convenient facilities.
- The most important thing is preparing to have FUN! Embrace the windy conditions, don't be afraid to get your hair wet, and encourage the kids to play.
Looking for an experienced Emerald Isle beach photographer to capture your memories? We'd love to serve you with stunning wall art that allows you to relive the moments year round.