tips for preparing for your studio newborn photography session
- Schedule the session within the first 14 days of your baby's life to capture those adorable newborn poses. (We prefer 5-9 days)
- Ensure that your baby is well-fed and has had a nap prior to the session to minimize fussiness.
- Dress your baby in loose-fitting clothing to avoid any marks on their skin and to make clothing removal easy for wrapped poses.
- Bring along any special items or outfits you would like your baby to wear or be photographed with. Our studio has a full client closet - no outfits are necessary if you prefer to allow us to design sets for you.
- Communicate with your photographer beforehand to discuss any specific poses or themes you have in mind.