WHERE TO SHOP FOR YOUR SESSION
You've booked your photoshoot - YAY! Your family portraits are timeless keepsakes for you, your children, and generations to come. Carefully planning your outfits is an important part of the process. Below I've compiled a list of the Top 5 resources my clients have used to choose their outfits for sessions. Full disclosure: I am an advocate of shopping local first! When given the opportunity to support a small business, let's do it!
- Shop Joyfolie for the ladies in your life from maternity to little girls.
- Old Navy is a budget-friendly option that will outfit the whole family! You can find coordinating outfits in a one-stop shop.
- Amazon is one of the most popular options for the whole family. I've created a list of ideas for the whole family that you can reference in your client guide.
- Newborn options that are inexpensive and classic? Shop Pat Pat for everything from Boho-inspired to minimalist.
- Local? Shop Cameo Boutique for ladies jeans, tops, and dresses.
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.