WHAT NOT TO WEAR TO YOUR SESSION:
- TENNIS SHOES. While I do shoot documentary style, tennis shoes (especially brightly colored) are distracting to an image. Please select solid colored shoes or boots for your shoot. Barefoot is always an option!
- COLORED UNDERGARMENTS. I can't think of an instance where this has ever worked well. If you choose black, please make sure that your clothing is not the least bit see through.
- ALL WHITE. Please do not wear solid white to your session - especially at the beach.
- WEAR BLACK WITH CAUTION. Black shows lint WELL. Always lint roll ahead of time. Bring a lint roller with you.
- BALL CAPS. Fedora style hats can be a versatile accessory.
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.