Welcome to The Crystal Coast!
Whether you just moved here or you're visiting for a short while, you may find yourself in search of sensory-friendly activities to do with little ones while you're here!
- The NC Aquarium and Pine Knoll Shores. This is a must for families! There is a beautiful sensory room within the Aquarium and there are both indoor and outdoor exhibits to explore.
- Emerald Forest Golf mini golf for a mini golf experience.
- Blue Heron Park has a playground, disc golf, tennis courts, a picnic area, and more.
- Rainy day? Go see a movie at Emerald Plantation Cinema. Bonus! They offer discounted movies once per week during the day in the Summer!
- I'm listing MacDaddy's because of its many elements (climbing tower, arcade, bowling, cars, and golf at Golfin' Dolphin). However, its indoor areas could be a challenge to anyone with sensory sensitivities or aversions of flashing lights, lots of noise, and crowded spaces.
For more on things to do in Emerald Isle, NC, visit this post, here.